You must be aware of the content writing terminology for a successful content writing career.
If you are keen on launching your content writing career then you must be aware of content writing terminology. Once you have learned about the various terms used in content writing, you can then move on to advanced content writing techniques and bag a job as a content writer.
Key terms you must be aware of are:
• Backlinks – You have created a backlink, when you click on a particular underlined word and it opens to a new page. If you see/check, articles are always published with backlinks embedded in the text.
• Hourly Jobs and Fixed priced jobs – In hourly jobs you get paid according to the number of hours you have put in, in a job. Fixed priced jobs are those where you get the pre decided amount after finishing the job. These are the two types of job categories in content writing.
• Search Engine optimization – Search engine optimizations helps you increase search engine rating of your website. SEO helps improving your website’s visibility online.
• Indexing – The article will appear on search engines on when the search engine index the information in their database. Backlinks will get acknowledged only after getting indexed.
• Article spinning – Spinning the article means creating different versions of the same articles by playing around with the words. Ideally a spun article should be 60% different from the actual one. It is plagiarism, to spin the article written by someone else and post it in your name.
• Copyscape clean – There are a lot of cases of plagiarism on the internet. Copyscape is a standard tool for checking plagiarism. You need to run your text through copyscape, if your article is cleared by the tool it is Copyscape clean.
• Article Marketing – Article marketing is a particular marketing strategy that helps you increase the search engine ranking of your website. Embedded backlinks help in increasing the website’s search engine ranking.