The unknown is unusual, the unheard of is happening to many.
Many people have expressed that persons of different names have invaded their harmonious sharing. Have you been attacked by these people? There are quite a few of them on sites, so I cannot name all the names, besides they know who they are and so do we as victims.
I never pose a problem that I don’t think of a solution, to the best of my ability. I feel some of the difficulties of the world today are complainers and no resolutions offered. My post is about letting you know some things that we all should be aware of in the title of this article.
- You are not alone in the terrible accusations that certain people inflict on other writers.
- Report these incidents to the site until a resolve is seen.
- Delete the notes and comments these people write after some others with positive comments have posted. This is a heads up to others that people of this caliber exist.
- Keep posting. Try not to allow this one person or persons to rain on your parade.
- Tell others, in personal email the problems you have faced. This will let everyone you contacted to be alerted for the “scotches” of the site.
- If you can avoid it, do not visit their posts. Views might be what they are looking for by commenting unjustly on your articles.
- If you are the next person to comment after these “characters”, make sure you don’t honor them by referring to them. Just post your usual positive remarks to your friend with usual kudos on their material.
- Remember negative attention is still attention. Pretend they do not exist in any form. They might have problems beyond what we actually know. Even though they are inappropriate in their words, they are people.
- The writing sites all have a “bad apple”, some more than others. Keep in mind why you are submitting your work while you recall why others are too. There are more good things to observe than bad. Keep focused on the good. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and start all over again!
- Lastly and perhaps the most important one is to not take it personal. These people have a different frame of reference than most of the family here does. This is harder for some to do than others since it does seem like these remarks are very personal.