People are realizing the money- making potentials of the Internet and have flocked the on line realm for ways to make money. One of the easiest and most resourceful on line jobs is writing for article directories or blogging. If you have an idea that you want to share pervasively and gain your very own niche of followers then you need to build your own website or blog and impart your ideas.
But why is it as soon as someone begins blogging or writing they give up and resign ate the profession.
People do not have the will and resolve to succeed at on line writing. You will not get rich overnight and any scheme or website that promises wealth overnight is a plot to steal your money. Success takes hard work and dedication. Some writers claim that they would not write for the measly dollars that articles directories are offering. But pay little attention to the fact that article directories and blogs offer residual, leverage income that keeps pouring in every month for the rest of your life as long as the websites; blogs and Internet are still around. You may not get the huge six figure income that you desire but you will accomplish more overtime with drive, dedication and motivation. You may become a six figure in no time.
What is necessary to succeed in on line writing and Blogging is drive and motivation.
We lack the will to succeed.
Human beings are emotionally and psychologically wired to believe in the now and enjoying the now instead of making sacrifices today for a greater tomorrow. We spend a lot of time doing things and entertaining people that do not necessarily improve our lives or our situations.
We turn every today into a tomorrow and tomorrow into the very next day because we simply do not have the will to succeed. Apparently our momentary engagement is far more appealing than doing the work necessary to fulfill our dreams. Many people have the tools to achieve success but do not use them because they are not self driven.
They do not have the will to succeed therefore we procrastinate until we ran out of time and options.
Some people have vision; in fact many individuals have a vision of success but do not have the drive to foment advancement, improve their standard of living and sense of fulfillment.
We want to be the best we can be but we do not possess or cultivate the crucial hustle to become our envisioned success.
Here are some tips to develop a resolve for success in on line writing:
- The will to succeed is cultivated by having a plan. In this plan, you have tableau the steps that you need to take in order to accomplish what you will. Having a pan gives you a map to follow and it is easier for you to know where you are going when you have it charted on a paper or in your mind.
- Everyday should be dedicated to making sure that you are doing everything in your power to accomplish your dreams and foster ultimate success. This includes joining the library and reading books that will give you ideas for writing. Read websites and books. Ensure that you write at least one article per day. Read what others have written and find some inspiration there. Popular posts are great templates for success, try emulating successful writers while adding your uniqueness and personal touch to your work.
- Set a time frame for accomplishing your goals or a segment of your vision. Work towards meeting that deadline. This is a great way to measure your rate of resolve and diligence in meeting your goals. Sometimes you will have to reevaluate your position and your deadline if you discover that it is not within your reach, capacities or resources. Time resultant work is fundamental to success. I made a pact with myself to write at least one article per day. I moved from writing one article a day to writing an average of three when I have the time since I have a job.
- Gather you resources. The tools that are necessary to meet your goals and vision must be available. If you want to start your own website and you do not possess the necessary tools then it will prevent you from beginning. Try using what you possess, borrow or lease tools until you can have your own. If you want to start your website but do not have the money, you could try blogging, hub pages and Karoku as great tools to make some money share your ideas until you can build and publish your very own website.
- Do not lose track of your vision. A famous adage contends that “obstacles are those frightful things that you see when you take your eyes off the prize”. The minute that you lose sight of what you are working for you will never reach the heights that you have envision. Do not allow momentary disappointments discourage your quest for success.
- Be realistic. Be realistic. Making money on line is more difficult today than it was in yesteryear due to the influx of on line writers yet only few individuals are at the top of the ladder of successful writing on line. You could do a research on successful on line writers and imitate their resolve for success. You will find that the skills they possess are tenacity, drive, ambition and a strong vision. Do not be dismay, according to statistics, out of every hundred individual that sign up for an on line job only approximately five percent succeed in making real income. Find that five percent and emulate them.