I didn’t want to write it, but it happens everyday.
Hi, I bet your wondering how to break up with him or her. It can be difficult to do if you don’t know what to say or if you are scared. I don’t wish a break up on anyone. I rather prefer the two to work things out the best they can. Unless the love just isn’t there anymore, the one you love cheated on you, or if the one you love is physically or mentally abusive to you. There are other reasons such as being filthy as in never cleaning up and living in it.
If you are planning to break up with him or her and just don’t know how or what to say then some of these things might get you going in the right direction.
1. If you are scared because he or she can be physically and mentally abusive. Then do it around a lot of people or around family this way you can say it and he or she won’t want to cause a scene. Make sure they understand that it is over. Unless he or she will agree to change. That is the last chance that should be given. Be clear if the things you want to change in the relationship don’t change then there are no more chances.
2. Tell them face to face point blank “I’m not in love with you anymore. I’m sorry but this is just how I feel inside.”
3. If you want to see or are seeing someone already then if wouldn’t be best to just flat out say it in front of them. “I’m sorry ____. I’ve met someone else and I’m in love with him or her.” If you don’t want to talk about it anymore then say it. Say bye and walk away.
4. The simplest way if your willing would be to just say “I’m sorry _____. I think we should see other people. I’m not seeing anyone else, it’s because I don’t think we’re meant for each other. Bye.”
5. If you are the one being broken up with then don’t get mad over what his or her heart is telling them. Getting angry about it or being violent about it will only lead to more pain. Pick up what pieces that are left of your heart and find someone that will glue them back together and except you for all the right reasons, and I think you know what is right and wrong. If you have some bad qualities or issues then it would not be recommended that you search for another life partner until you resolve your own issues and are willing to fix them.