When writing, as nice as it is to spread out and relax about what you’re doing, sometimes you need to meet a deadline in order to make money, or to keep your blog updated. Learn how to write quality articles in fifteen minutes with just a few simple steps.
Writing web content is a very hard thing to do, because not only do you have to offer interesting and unique content for your readers, you need to be able to produce it over and over again as often as you can in order to reap any real benefits from your articles. If you could write an article in 15 minutes, you could churn out an average of four articles an hour. That means that if you only wrote for two hours a day, you’d have eight pieces of fresh, original content posted each day, a massive advantage for you.
Now, there are a number of ways to do this, and for you to write as fast as you can, it is necessary to use all of them. If not, even just using one or two could cut down on your writing time a substantial amount.
- Keep a list of article ideas nearby. This allows you to quickly pull out a topic and start writing instead of thinking up ideas.
- Keep articles fairly short, around 250 words, so that they can still be picked up by search engines but also so that you can write them much faster then 400 word articles.
- Keep formatting simple, in three paragraph form. Introduction, then your body paragraph with your three main points, and then a conclusion. A standard format like this is easier for you to write.
- Don’t think about the time. The more you focus on writing fast, the more your quality will suffer, and thus the less traffic you will generate.
- Try some exercises online or take a typing course if you feel that you aren’t typing as fast as you could. Writing sentences quickly and being able to keep up with your thoughts is a must if you want to crank out articles fast.
Combining two or more of these methods is a sure way to speed up the time it takes for you to write an article. With a little practice, you’ll be posting articles and posts like clockwork every fifteen minutes.